Last week was a tough one. The reason why isn’t my story to tell. But I experienced several “aha” moments as I stumbled my way through the challenges. Here goes.
- Every time you say good-bye to people you love, treat them like it might be the last time you see them. Because you never know when it might be.
- On a bad day, having a lot to do can be a real blessing.
- On a bad day, sometimes the best thing to do is eat junk food and watch television.
- Wish hard. Work harder.
- Thinking about writing and actually writing are two different things.
- Baroque music can be very sexy.
- I will never get too old to go to a rock concert. And buy a souvenir t-shirt.
- I really, really want to speak French fluently.
- I will never again allow myself to be steamrollered in a relationship.
- I may not have much money in the bank, but I am rich in all the ways that matter.
Have you learned any lessons recently that you might like to share?